Wanna be an evangelist of Japanese culture: Why did I begin this blog?

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Why did I begin this blog?

I have never been abroad, but was interested in an international exchange for some time.
My English is too poor, and it will be hard to be understood by a partner.
However, I thought that I could write a message which I want to tell in a short sentence if it was blog.
I knew that many foreigners were interested in SAMURAI, anime, and Kanji by Japanese media.
I like SAMURAI, anime, and Kanji, too.
So, I came to want to provide some information to those who like these things.
If there is even one person who want to read this blog, I would like to update this blog as frequently as possible.

So, if you have friends who like SAMURAI, anime, and Japanese culture, please tell this blog to them.
In this blog, I'm going to write about many SAMURAIs for a while.
Then I plan to change the theme to Kanji so that I will introduce to you the reading and meaning of some Kanjis.
Please visit my blog from now on if interested in these themes.

If you run a blog or a homepage, please tell me your URL.
I want to know your hobby and way of thinking, etc.

my twitter: @rey0807_jtb02
please follow me^^